Author Topic: SECOND ATTEMPT TO KILL TRUMP  (Read 6 times)

Rebbe

• Administrator
SECOND ATTEMPT TO KILL TRUMP
« on: September 18, 2024, 02:58:37 PM »
To All:

At recent Yeshiva assemblies I have stressed to our students that they all need to PRAY for Trump because the attempt on his life at Butler's PA rally would not be the last. Indeed I have stressed to all for over a year that the Demoncrat machine would try to take the ex-President "out" before the November 2024 elections. And others (mainly Republicans) have also warned the American public of the probability. Now it has happened again, this time on a familiar golf course.

It is my personal belief that the once-mighty USA is at a moral crossroads in its destiny. Messiah will judge the entire world at his second Advent, and as representatives of the nations gather in his Presence he will divide them into "Sheep nations" and "Goat nations" (Mt 25). I believe this procedure is already advancing. It is also my personal conviction that the Almighty YeHoVaH God has created Trump for just this moment before the world caves in -- in order to grant to the US an opportune moment to change its immoral direction and to repent for their monumental sins and irrational degenerate immorality.

God has His loving and triumphant hand on Trump, and will not discard him as have so many in America.

The man is decidedly not perfect as are any of us.

But God's choice in GRACE is not about our perfection, but about God's WILL -- especially in respect toward our sound-mindedness and development of character.

Trump desires to SAVE the United States and in that will (at the very least) he is in accord with the will of the Creator!

May God save Donald J. Trump is my prayer.

[Take a moment to read what Secret Service veteran Dan Bongino has written about the crisis presently playing itself out. Please access https://patroitnewstoday.substack.com/p/watch-dan-bongino-provides-chilling?publication_id=1888341&post_id=149030134&isFreemail=true&r=8t25s&triedRedirect=true

Kol Tuv,
Rebbe