Author Topic: YeHoVaH Gave Judea And Samaria To The Children Of Israel  (Read 17 times)

Rebbetzin

• Administrator
YeHoVaH Gave Judea And Samaria To The Children Of Israel
« on: September 12, 2024, 09:38:55 AM »
The Land of Israel is God’s to give. It is not to be bargained for or handed over to a people who are NOT the indigenous peoples of this Land. They call themselves “Palestinians” but the term “Palestine” was given to all of Judea and Samaria by the conquering army of the Romans. Where are they today? Oh that’s right, gone! Although, their descendants are scattered throughout the world (our podcasts explain this well so go take a listen). As for the Fakestinians, they need to be removed from the so called “West Bank” just like the Jewish people were removed from Gaza in 2005 by Ariel Sharon (and look what happened to him!).

https://www.israelunwired.com/powerful-trailer-the-case-for-sovereignty-in-judea-and-samaria/

I know it is difficult to see any people’s suffering and I am moved deeply when I see a Fakestinian man in terrible grief at the loss of his wife and days old twins. But BLAME HAMAS! The majority of the people of Gaza and the people occupying the land of Israel in Judea and Samaria support their Hamas terrorist organization and the currupt PLO, Yasser Arafat’s baby. And keep in mind that he was the one who coined the name “Palestinian” which is why I won’t. Their minds are filled with hatred and anger at the Israeli people, and not just some. They want the entirety of the Land given to them by those who would willing destroy Israel along with their God, YeHoVaH. And so would the American administration if it wasn’t for their need of Israeli innovation. Hypocrites all!!

Am Israel Chai!

Love and Shalom,

Rebbetzin Glenys xo
Love and Shalom,
Rebbetzin Glenys xo