Author Topic: A Sukkot & Sh'mini Atzeret Message 2018  (Read 626 times)

Rebbe

• Administrator
A Sukkot & Sh'mini Atzeret Message 2018
« on: September 28, 2018, 03:10:48 PM »
The Last Great Day Involves JUDGMENT!
When Did We Last Examine Ourselves?
By Les Aron Gosling, Rebbe

Copyright © BRI/IMCF 2018

Here we are in Sukkot, a festival period which pictures the Messianic Kingdom of God ruling over all the earth under Yeshua the Messiah. Yeshua the Messiah is humanity's only true hope. We cannot have hope in ANY other Name, in NO other Way.

The message he brought with him carried with it hope for our planet -- hope for our civilisation. He called it "the GOOD NEWS [Gospel] of the KINGDOM of God."

The coming Kingdom or Government of God was all about the rule of God in our lives here and now in order to QUALIFY for the coming world rule of the Messiah over the nations. This qualification has nothing to do with the GRACE of our salvation! But we do not want to "just" be saved -- as awesome a prospect that it is -- rather we want to be of some credible usefulness in the Kingdom of God. We want to be directed by Christ, to orient around Christ, to be utilised by Christ, in our reign with him in the re-education of humanity.

The second Advent of Messiah triggers the first resurrection (that of the saints) and it is followed immediately by the establishment of a government -- "I saw thrones, and they [the saints] sat upon them" (Rev 20.4). That coming world reign will involve a massive program of RE-EDUCATION in the true values. But Messiah will do much more than simply make essential knowledge available to the remnant of humanity that is left over from the cosmic devastation predicted to hit this world within the next few, final decades of earth's rebellious society. Christ's Messianic rule "with a rod of iron" will also be a time of intensive worldwide education (Isa 25.6,7; 29.10-12; Rom 11.7,8) -- a true education which will "spread over all nations." Not only will the intellectual capacity of mankind be elevated to a more acceptable level, the Lord will destroy the spiritual blindness that has hidden right knowledge from all nations. Every mind will be opened. The dull, dense and self-deceived will have the opportunity, direct from God's holy Spirit, to begin to understand the truth (Isa 32.3,4; 26.9) and thus see dramatic changes begin for the first time to take place in their lives. God will intimately lead His people into The Way of Righteousness.

God's people, learning the lessons of life during their present sojourn here as pilgrims, shall have the ability during the Messianic New World Order to materialise out of nowhere in order to prevent crime and criminal activity from occurring (Isa 30.20,21). Law-breakers will be stopped before they get a chance to put into action negative schemes that are plotted in the human heart. During the millennium human beings will be shown their true natures (Isa 32.1,5,6). Indeed, this period of time will be one of enormous productivity and well-being, but it will come at a cost. Human beings will be literally forced to obey God or face the consequences which will be swift and merciless. It shall not take men and women too long to learn the ropes. We Messianic believers will be true servants to humanity at that time, teaching them how to live in complete accord with God's will.

QUESTION: If our present self-view is at odds with God's revelation concerning our human nature, and if we are living a life of habitual disobedience to the will of heaven, HOW on earth will we be even capable of administering rule over other people when we ourselves lack character now to DO the right thing and to NOT surrender to the wrong thing? Yes, we shall all be changed -- that is a given. But our basic self-identity will remain intact as that which still constitutes our spirit! God does not want robots to serve Him. He wants us as sons and daughters to be honest in ourselves and toward Him.

Peter informs us, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" (1 Pet 4.17).

God's judgment is a process, for from the days of the apostle Peter to our time now Messianic believers have been judged, in love and by Grace, during their lives. Messianic believers called by God (Rom 1.7), elected before the creation of the earth (1 Pet 1.2), have been drawn by the Spirit of the Father (Jn 6.44) to serve Yeshua haMashiach as his disciples or students of God's truth. Generally speaking, the world does not have an understanding of the TRUE knowledge of God. It is given to some to understand his Word, but not to others (Mt 13.10,11).

Because the Kingdom of God is HERE NOW -- and will MATERIALISE at the Second Advent -- Paul with a sense of urgency instructs each of us to "Examine yourselves" (2 Cor 13.5; 1 Cor 11.28; Gal 6.4). Job spells it out too (Job 13.23). So did the Psalmist (Ps 4.4; 32.3-5; 77.6; 119.59). Jeremiah must be added to the growing list (Jer 31.19; Lamentations 3.40). The prophet Ezekiel would have been in complete agreement with the apostle Paul (Eze 18.27,28). Haggai should not be left out (Hag 1.5-7) and Paul's doctor added his evaluation (Lk 15.17-24). John is in alignment with Paul on this subject of right self-appraisal (1 Jn 1.9; 3.20,21).

So we NOW have the golden opportunity at this present time to meditate on our natures, characters, motives and attitudes, and to reflect consciously on our levels of self-esteem... or lack thereof. When I was in selling and marketing (which gifts of communication and persuasion I brought to our osteopathic clinic and then to BRI/IMCF) my point of departure from my colleagues was that I became a student of W. Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill (and some others). I became quite successful in pursuit of my values as well as my career. The ONE THING that I learned rapidly more than any other was that my free will was the ability to THINK or NOT -- the only will I possessed, the only freedom, the choice that controls all the choices I made in life and which choice determined my life and my character.

There are some of our students associated with BRI/IMCF who have been held in cruel mental bondage by a previous evil cult or cults of mind-control: I speak of course of JW-ism and Armstrongism. Particularly concerning the latter, Elders in that sect were trained like so many circus monkeys to direct the lives of others in their care, posing as friends of humanity, and preaching that the highest virtue men and women in "the true church" could practice was to hold their own life as of no value. Their members had to inculcate the art of extreme self-sacrifice for the greater good of a dictatorial egomaniac's delusions of grandeur. In the name of an ageing old incestuous reptile who perceived himself to be "God's only apostle" sincere folk caught in that cult of unreason sacrificed every time it was required of them -- not just in money, but they sacrificed justice to mercy, independence to unity, reason to the wrong Faith. They sacrificed wealth to "need" whenever they received a Co-Worker letter in the mail. And they sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. They sacrificed happiness to duty. They sought after "perfection for salvation" -- works in order to be saved -- and sadly they actually sacrificed all that they were in value and virtue on the hideous altar to the perfection of a lunatic.

Much the same can be said of Roman Catholicism and the AOG!

Yeshua gave us the prime example of how to live in harmony with the nature of Deity -- even to the point of showing us in resurrected form that a spirit can live the part of a normal human and be capable of serving mortal kind (Jn 21).

Even though the Messianic Kingdom of God will be a time of LAW and ORDER it will be administered by a new race motivated by the LOVE of God.

Remember this: in our ensuing self-appraisal during our precious, limited time now, those of us who have lived lives of exorbitant self-sacrifice can no longer live this way! The Sinai Torah made it candidly clear when it stated: "You shall love your neighbour as you love yourself" (Lev 19.18). The Lord Yeshua was entirely in accord with Sinai on this specific matter (Mt 19.19; 22.38,39). The point is that this law is one that involves an equation summed up in the little qualification, "AS." It's in direct proportion to our own authentic self-acceptance. God does not want any of us to be used as wet dish-rags, spineless, drooling, uncongealed dimwits!

REPEAT AFTER ME: We cannot love others as God desires us to do if we are overly self-sacrificial which is a satanic aberration NOT expected of any of us by Our FatherMother God Anochi I-Source in whose DIVINE IMAGE we were originally created.

We are in training now to reign with Mashiach. So come Lord Yeshua!

Kol Tuv.
Rebbe