Author Topic: Do We Embrace Feminism? If So, How So?  (Read 422 times)

Rebbe

• Administrator
Do We Embrace Feminism? If So, How So?
« on: September 18, 2019, 11:02:08 AM »
Hi Brethren,

I listened to this speech in question time by Candace Owens. I may not always agree with her on everything, however I find myself agreeing with her more and more as time goes by.

The Left is trying to make it impossible for anyone to argue the toss about...well...just about anything that they hold dogmatically dear to their heart's agenda. I find this shutdown practice to be anything but reasonable, but then we're not dealing with the right kind of reasoning any longer in our Western world's views. We are being indoctrinated by the HARD political left and woe betide you if you dare to disagree. The NWO will eventually envelope us all, but we certainly don't have to like it or hold it in high esteem. Remember, even the very elect could be deceived by so many aspects of this cruel regime.

This brings me to the question of feminism in all its forms. I, for one, have been liberated along with all Western women by the Suffragette movement, the 60's burning of our bras (good thing in my opinion, terrible things, as bad as 19th Century corsets, but a necessary item of physical bondage, nonetheless). I have striven in my home for a level playing field in our marriage, there is so much to overcome that we have all inherited from our forebears, be it our parents or the inherent status of our positions in the new modern family unit. The trouble is, it's all haSatan's system, not God's and so we have all been subjected to the bad along with the good in trying to establish ourselves as women in a predominantly man's world. "It is what it is" (sorry Rebbe, I know you don't like that saying).

If we find ourselves in the unfortunate position of having been duped along with the masses, shouldn't we own up, admit it, and then seek to create a better way for ourselves and the men in our lives who frankly, don't have a clue where they stand half the time. The end times suggest that women will rule over them (men) and children will be their oppressors. Look around you! I'd say that's here now. And sure, it's all of God, even the evil part of the story to some degree. However, we of all people should try to better understand what our Heavenly Lord and Father Anochi wants for us in following His Will. There's too much of our will leading too many Christians astray into all the issues of today's world. Not that we should not stay abreast of the matters which need to concern us every day.

The Apostle John said that we should not love the things of this world. Is that including the liberated belief systems of a dying kingdom soon to be overthrown?  We women of the Book, completing the Book Of Acts as it were, and of course make no mistake, we ARE written in The Lamb's Book Of Life, should be about our Father's business as Yeshua was in all areas of our lives and liberate ourselves into His Glorious freedom by aligning ourselves more with what He thinks is true and longlasting feminine freedom, not some banner waving, men accusing alignment with the Dark Lord in all his machinations of more bondage while hating so much over which we have some invested personal indignation. It's just the pretense of female liberation while being self deceived.

https://israelunwired.com/the-left-is-trying-to-destroy-what-the-bible-says-about-women/

Shalom and love,

Rebbetzin Glenys xo